Welcome to episode 61 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
Dr. Seuss wrote his 46 books for children, but adults can learn a lot from his teachings as they embark on the path to optimal health, youthful longevity, and living the good life. In this episode, I’m going to share 6 simple, but yet, powerful lessons from my favorite Dr. Seuss book that will not only bring back those good childhood memories but also practical lessons to help you become superhuman.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- A brief talk on why we need a little light-heartedness right now
- Why this Dr. Seuss book is special to me
- The 6 lessons from Dr. Seuss that’ll teach you about longevity, health optimization, and precision performance.
- And more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Book a private consultation