Welcome to episode 46 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
As Steve Jobs states: “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” And in the fifth installment of the 6-part “Weight Loss for Busy Entrepreneurs” series, I’m sharing with you a comprehensive approach for how to go about your workouts.
Most people approach their training randomly and just do a bunch of “stuff” and then wonder why they look the same (or even worse) a year later. You know how to layout a weight loss campaign.
Now it’s time to learn how to approach your workouts. After today’s episode, you’ll learn the five steps to creating world-class workouts.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The philosophy behind effective and efficient training programs
- The 5 essential steps to creating world-class workouts
- Examples of highly effective workouts that help you build muscle, lose fat, and boost your performance
- 5 principles to keep in mind as you go about your workouts
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- An Architectural Blueprint to Designing World-Class Workouts (written form of the episode to follow along and revisit)