Welcome to episode 34 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
There are many tactics and tools that entrepreneurs can use to upgrade their life and business. But nothing trumps exercise.
Exercise, when used consistently is an entrepreneur’s biggest competitive advantage. When you aren’t consistently exercising, it isn’t just affecting your health, it’s also affecting your business and relationships.
In this episode, I’m covering 4 reasons why exercise is uniquely important to entrepreneurs (and all of them center around your brain).
In addition to that, I’m covering a 5 step process to reclaim your swagger and focus around exercising in case the current circumstances of the world have thrown you off plus more.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- About the COVID-15 and quarantine weight gain
- Why entrepreneurs have an obligation to consistently exercising
- The difference between exercising as entrepreneur vs an average everyday individual
- 4 reasons why exercising is an entrepreneur’s biggest competitive advantage
- The 5 step process to get refocused back on your training regimen
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn