Welcome to episode 47 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
In the sixth and final installment of the “Weight Loss for Busy Entrepreneurs” series, I’m sharing with you a pivotal concept that if not utilized, can cause you to fall short of your fitness goals.
This concept I’m talking about is implementing and utilizing the “intangibles.”
Often times, people use the scale as their barometer of progress. But the scale won’t see progress immediately and this leaves you vulnerable to questioning your plan and eventually abandoning it. In this episode, I’m sharing a more effective manner on how to go about assessing your progress.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your weight fluctuates
- How much fat you can expect to lose weekly
- What are the intangibles of fitness
- 5 signs you’re making progress despite what the scale says
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Get your WHOOP device and get the first month free