Welcome to episode 33 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
Are supplements all hype or are they beneficial? This is what we’ll be diving into today. The supplement industry is like the wild wild west.
There are many reasons why people decide to invest in supplements. Some being performance-related and other reasons being related to general wellness.
No matter what, for entrepreneurs and leaders, supplements, in the right context can be beneficial to their superhuman entrepreneurial journey.
So today, I want to discuss a framework that I use with clients when it comes to deciding on how to choose supplements. These 5 questions will never have you wasting your time nor money again.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- My initial reasoning for buying supplements (and it’s a mistake that many still make today)
- My answer to if supplements are good or bad
- The 5 questions to use when deciding on supplements
- An example of why I invested in BPC-157 to heal my gut
- My exact foundational supplement protocol
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Fish oil
- Vitamin D3 & K2
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn