Welcome to episode 35 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
As part of the human experience, you’ll hit some trying times. Keeping your head in the game during a trying time is difficult.
Running your company while under emotional stress, only compounds that stress. If you’re not careful, you can find yourself in a dark and emotional place. In this episode, I’m sharing my approach to navigating life, business, and health during a rough emotional storm.
I’ll be speaking from the experience of losing my father unexpectedly a few months ago. I’ll also share 3 ways that you can use grief as an asset plus a 5 step process to pulling yourself out of these emotional storms.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The effects of grief on your mind, emotions, and body
- Lessons and mistakes early in the grief process after my father’s death
- The extra layer of difficulty for entrepreneurs during the grieving process
- 3 ways that you can use grief to make yourself a more mentally, emotionally, and stronger entrepreneur
- The 5 step process to get refocused and out of your emotional storms
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn