Welcome to episode 90 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have author and founder of The Worker Coach, Oliver Anwar stopping by for a fascinating discussion on how busy entrepreneurs, professionals, and executives can transform their bodies in only four hours per week. 60-hour workweeks, deadlines, emails that aren’t slowing down, and people clamoring for your attention are part of many high performers’ lives.
Besides these things, you still have your social life plus relationships to maintain. This is why fitness can sometimes, and unintentionally, find itself relegated to the end of the bench. Oliver has helped 100s of busy professionals seamlessly mesh fitness with their lifestyle and is here to discuss principles from his book: Busy Professionals Fitness Handbook.
Listen to today’s episode:
Watch today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Oliver’s origin story
- The ideal body fat percentage
- The first step you should take when going after your fitness goal
- Fitness KPI’S and why they matter
- The difference between weight loss and body composition
- The big pillars of weight training
- The ideal amount of days to workout
- The hierarchy of nutrition
- Fasting and bio-individuality
- Drinking alcohol and staying in shape
- Staying in shape while traveling
- Oliver’s training routine
- And much more
Connect With Oliver:
- Website: www.theworkercoach.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roanwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roanwar