Welcome to episode 126 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Lexaria Bioscience Chairman and CEO Chris Bunka stopping by for a fascinating discussion on disruption, the art of being a CEO, and their innovative technology DehydraTECH™. DehydraTECH™ improves the way active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) enter the bloodstream by promoting healthier delivery methods and increasing the effectiveness of fat-soluble active molecules and drugs. Chris is a published author and was previously a serial entrepreneur for over three decades.
Watch today’s episode:
Listen to today’s episode:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Youtube.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Chris’s origin story and what makes him tick
- The art of being a CEO
- The thought process behind pivoting Lexaria (and how you can think about pivoting)
- How Lexaria became what it is today
- Why you must have your ethics and values in order
- What is DehydraTECH™
- The many potential benefits of DehydraTECH™
- The process to get listed on NASDAQ and some things to expect
- How Chris goes about adding team members (and the number one thing he looks for)
- What’s on the horizon for Lexaria
- Some of the significant health issues Lexaria is attacking
- Chris’s wellness habits
- And much more
Connect With Chris:
- Website: https://www.lexariabioscience.com/
- Investment platforms: Type LEXX