Welcome to episode 21 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
One of the biggest moments in a couple’s life is deciding to bring life into this world. This is one of the many reasons why I’m excited to share today’s conversation.
My guest is Gabriela Rosa, a world-renowned fertility specialist. What initially sparked me to reach out to Gabriela was her personality along with being a treasure-trove of information on a subject that desperately needs a tune-up as far as mainstream society goes. I also admired how she built her practice up into the global impacting one it currently is.
I enjoyed this conversation and I think you will as well due to her easy-going spirit along with her impactful advice around fertility. This conversation will also inspire you to be a little more strategic around the topic of reproduction. Here’s more information about her:
Gabriela Rosa is a world-renowned fertility specialist, bestselling author, and the founder and clinical director of the Rosa Institute—an organisation dedicated to helping couples create healthy babies, despite previous reproductive challenges.
Since 2001, Gabriela and her team of clinicians have been implementing her unique F.E.R.T.I.L.E. Method®- a proven and effective methodology at the heart of each of Gabriela’s signature programs. In almost two decades, over 136,000 couples in more than 100 countries worldwide have benefited from reproductive education and regained their power.
Gabriela is the author of four books on natural fertility solutions, including two bestsellers, and has been featured in major media publications including The Daily Telegraph, Woman’s Day and New Idea. With the aim of advancing scientific knowledge through clinical fertility research, Gabriela has completed clinical research programs at Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health and was awarded The Scholar Award for academic excellence.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How she’s handling life during the quarantine and lockdowns
- Life lessons we can gather from the lockdowns
- Her workout routine
- Her health (and business) origin story
- Why a focus on fertility
- The important roles men and women play in taking home a healthy baby
- Common fertility issues (and myths)
- How to mentally (and emotionally) navigate the difficulties of fertility—this applies to both sexes
- How she handles the dark sides of success and approaches she took to build her global practice
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Gabriela’s website
- Connect with Gabriela on Twitter
- Connect with Gabriela on Facebook
- Gabriela Fertility Challenge (it’s free)
- Her book: Fertility Breakthrough: Overcoming infertility and recurrent miscarriage when other treatments have failed
- The Four Agreements