Welcome to episode 62 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have John Shin, Founder & Managing Director of RSI Security, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on cybersecurity, fitness, and growing his company. John is a man of great insights and many talents, one of which is playing the saxophone. At first glance, cybersecurity may seem distant from health, but as you know the philosophy around here, everything is a potential input to the human system that can be a plus or minus.
Besides a little talk on cybersecurity, we also discuss fitness, building up a team, and managing your sanity during times of uncertainty. Besides contributing to Forbes, John is also the author of multiple research papers for the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory and others.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- John’s morning routine along with his overall wellness routine
- The value that John sees in Crossfit
- John’s origin story and how that shaped him into who he is today
- John’s impetus to start RSI Security
- John’s initial insights and development as an entrepreneur
- What he enjoys most about what he does
- John’s lessons on building up a team and culture
- Something John wish people knew more about concerning cybersecurity (and this can affect your mental health)
- The future of cybersecurity (and if you look underneath the hood, you’ll see its connection to your personal well-being)
- Advice to entrepreneurs right now dealing with a lot of uncertainty around their business (and life)
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Connect with John on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-s-504a02140
- RSI Security: https://www.rsisecurity.com/
- Email me
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Book a private consultation