Welcome to episode 60 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Amy Andersen, founder, and CEO of Linx Dating, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on dating as an entrepreneur and high net worth individual, along with diving into her story of becoming one of the world’s most exclusive matchmakers.
Amy has established herself as the premier matchmaker in Silicon Valley and beyond now. Besides tech execs, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals, Amy’s helped celebrities and even royalty. Lastly, Amy has a great business mind and shares insights that many entrepreneurs can apply to their businesses.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- 1 to 2 lessons from childhood that shaped Amy into who she is today
- Some of the more “extreme” ways that Amy has matched her clients with their dream partner
- The value of taking “risks”
- Amy’s transition from financial analysts to a global matchmaker
- Amy’s path to being an international success and working with influential people
- Forging a healthy mindset & perspective to persevere during the early days of your business
- How to go about building your network
- Amy’s company Linx and the typical process for a client there
- Some struggles that high-net-worth and high performing individuals have with dating
- Dating during COVID (and what some of Amy’s clients are doing)
- Amy’s non-negotiable wellness habits
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Linx Dating: https://www.linxdating.com/
- Email Amy: email@example.com
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Book a private consultation