Welcome to episode 152 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have clinical psychologist, speaker, podcaster, author, mental health advocate, and founder of ZenFounder, Dr. Sherry Walling, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on finding hope in times of loss and turmoil. Grief is one of the few human certainties we’ll all inevitably have to experience.
In this conversation, we dive into grief, finding our way out of the darkness, dealing with the aftermath of loss, and her newest book ‘Touching Two Worlds: A Guide for Finding Hope in the Landscape of loss’ and much more.
Watch today’s episode + subscribe:
Listen to today’s episode:
Connect with Dr. Walling:
- Website: https://www.sherrywalling.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-walling-phd
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sherrywalling/
- Touching Two Worlds: https://www.amazon.com/Touching-Two-Worlds-Finding-Landscape/dp/1683649672/
- Podcast (listen at all major outlets): https://zenfounder.com/podcast