Welcome to episode 17 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
Texas oil tycoon, H.L. Hunt states that “You must determine the price that you will have to pay to achieve success, and then get busy paying that price.”
When it comes to optimal health and operating with boundless energy—everybody wants it, but few get it (and even fewer sustain it).
Many will look to biohacks and other health modalities. But before that, there's a critical decision that you must make.
It's the difference between “energy rich vs. energy poor.”
And that's the point of focus in this episode.
Today's episode is about explaining the simple, but, crucial step you just take to optimize your health and longevity
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- What being rich can teach you about optimal health and energy
- Being energy rich vs energy poor
- The 1 statement that will change your health and longevity trajectory
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Interested in enrolling in one of my programs and unlocking your unique blueprint—go here more information
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Rocky III – Apollo Creed – “There is no tomorrow!”