Welcome to episode 123 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have the hosts of the Body Movement Podcast, Matt and Alison Synakowski stopping by for a fascinating discussion on healthcare, building yourself up (both physically and mentally), and why health is pop culture. Matt is a serious health enthusiast who has a background working in the health field while Alison is a physical therapist who operates at forefront of that industry when it comes to modalities and her approach.
Watch today’s episode:
Listen to today’s episode:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Youtube.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Matt and Alison’s origin story
- The origin story of starting the Body Movement Podcast
- The frustrations of the healthcare system
- Why optimal health and movement must be viewed from a systems standpoint
- Building up a solid movement foundation
- Steps to start redeveloping our healthcare system
- The forces driving public health and why it’s leading to declining health
- Staying true to yourself (a critical lesson in life and business)
- The truth about the process of building yourself up
- Why health is pop culture
- And much more
Connect With Matt & Alison:
- Matt’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-synakowski-56865/
- Matt’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSyno1
- Alison’s Website & PT Practice Services: https://www.alisonsynakowski.com/
- Body Movement Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbzO9CXe2Pr-mOeu6PJQMzQ