Welcome to episode 110 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
Sparking the ideals of a new generation of Americans with charm and optimism, John F. Kennedy’s presidency, albeit brief, was unmistakable. In today’s episode, it’s the start of a new segment called History & Health Optimization. So, of course, I couldn’t think of a better figure than the 35th president of the United States to start with. So, in this episode, I’ll break down five insights from Kennedy’s time that you can use as you embark on your optimal health and performance journey.
Listen to today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Why JFK’s presidency was so impactful and how you can apply this to your health and performance
- How JFK’s response to the Cuban Missle Crisis can teach you about optimal health and performance
- A leadership lesson from Colin Powell that’ll help you overcome obstacles
- How the space race relates to your health and performance
- The critical element many overlook concerning their health
- The 5 lessons we can learn from JFK’s tenure concerning optimizing our health and performance
- And much more