Welcome to episode 73 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Hellah Sidibe, better known as HellahGood stopping by for a fascinating conversation on reinventing yourself and running. Hellah is a former pro football player, athlete, and youtube star. Hellah ran for three years consecutively and is now planning to run across the United States. Hellah wasn’t someone who initially loved to run.
Instead, he’s someone who became addicted to it, and more importantly, someone who found themselves while racking up those miles.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- About the concept and misconceptions of “aging”
- Hellah’s journey from Mali to the U.S.
- How soccer helped forge Hellah’s mindset
- How a plant-based diet helped Hellah transform
- How Hellah got involved with running
- About Hellah running every day for 3 years and the many benefits from it
- How Hellah’s Youtube channel got started
- How to get started with running (and why the 365 challenge can be for you)
- How Hellah approaches his recovery
- Hellah’s approach to training
- About Hellah’s goal of running across the U.S.
- And much much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Hellah’s Youtube Channel
- Hellah’s Instagram
- Hellah’s Twitter