Welcome to episode 72 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
With all the doom and gloom in the world, it seems as though everywhere we turn, there’s one crisis or another. Being informed is good, but consuming a steady diet of bad news takes a toll on your energy, relationship, business, health, and even how you age. But, no need to fret. There’s a simple action that counteracts all of this: gratitude. Gratitude is much more than some sentimental thing.
And in today’s episode, we’re taking a deep dive into the science of gratitude and its effect on your heart, immune system, and how you age.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- About the state of the world today and how it’s suffocating your potential
- Gratitude 1.0 and what it is
- Gratitude 2.0 and what it is
- How gratitude is scientifically measured and the surprising research behind it
- Gratitude and its effect on your heart and immune system
- How to alter your mental state
- About the connection between your prefrontal cortex and depression
- 4 Benefits of gratitude 2.0
- How to start leveraging gratitude in your daily life
- Much much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Book a private consultation
- Join Superhuman Insider
- HeartMath Inner Balance (Bluetooth)