Welcome to episode 139 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have a Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular biology and Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer at GlycanAge, Professor Gordan Lauc, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on glycans. Glycans are becoming increasingly recognized as a pivotal piece in the longevity puzzle. However, you probably haven’t heard of why glycans are massively important—until now.
Watch today’s episode:
Listen to today’s episode:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Youtube.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Gordan’s origin story
- What are glycans (and their importance)
- Epigenetics and glycans
- AGE’s vs. glycans
- Glycans and their connection to perimenopause (and estrogen)
- Glycans and COVID
- How glycans serve as a check engine light for our health
- Why are glycans being studied more
- How many times to test yourself each year
- And much more
Connect With Gordan & GlycanAge:
- Website: https://glycanage.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glycanage/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/glycanage