Welcome to episode 12 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We're often told that optimal health is about “eating clean” and exercising. However, that's not revealing the entirety of the picture.
Optimal and enhanced health is about much more than this. It's not complicated, but it can be complex.
Today's episode is about answering a common question I hear all the time: “Why do I still feel tired all the time” despite “eating healthy” and exercising?”
And in this episode, I'll share each of the 10 points and go into detail for each one along with sharing insights on how to leverage each one.
The 10 points are:
- Lack of a convincing mission or being disconnected from it.
- Being dehydrated more than you realize
- You're getting low-quality sleep
- You don't have a consistent sleep and wake up time
- Your circadian rhythms are off
- You're more sedentary than you think
- Your nutrition plan is deficient in crucial nutrients
- You're being a pushover (i.e. a doormat)
- Opportunity cost (i.e. the invisible expense)
- You're unorganized
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- The 10 most common reasons why you feel tired all the time
- How to leverage each of these 10 reasons
- One of the most important questions to ask yourself
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Interested in enrolling in one of my programs and unlocking your unique blueprint—go here more information
- Foundational multivitamin