Welcome to episode 11 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
Times are unique and interesting these days and with that comes a lot of uncertainty. The spread of coronavirus has disjointed a lot of our lives. I'm seeing a lot of negativity and ‘doom-and-gloom' speak.
But, it doesn't have to be this way. Throughout history, difficult circumstances and challenges have arisen and humans have evolved from them.
The same can happen here. In this episode, I shared 8 pillars:
- Reality check
- Breathe work
While this time may be initially uncomfortable, there is opportunities to come out of this with momentum in all facets of your life.
I'm excited to share this impromptu episode and quickly deliver actionable habits for each of the 8 pillars shared.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- The dangers of traveling to the future without being mindful
- Lessons from history that can teach you about what's going on today
- 8 pillars to staying optimized and productive during a time of coronavirus (and how to immediately put them into action)
- Why entrepreneurs and leaders are especially needed during this time
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Interested in enrolling in one of my programs and unlocking your unique blueprint—go here more information
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.
- Party of One: The Loners' Manifesto
- How breathing can help you make better decisions (study)
- Episode 7: From The Boardroom to the Bedroom: Why Entrepreneurs Need to Sleep
- Episode 9: Optimize Your Sleep by Leveraging Sound with Dan Gartenberg