Welcome to episode 63 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Dr. Melissa Petersen, an author, speaker, epigenetic longevity expert, and founder of Longevity Life Hub. She also has a crazy interesting background which included a journey into the world of professional wrestling where she was a wrestling personality. Dr. Melissa has over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry plus great energy and a flow that you’ll immediately notice.
And in today’s episode, it’s essentially a masterclass on stress. Not just stress as you’re typically used to hearing it, but stress from an epigenetic and longevity standpoint for the high performing entrepreneur. Grab a pen and a pad as lots of jewels are dropped in this episode to further propel you on the journey to being a superhuman entrepreneur.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Insights and lessons learned from an unexpected 2020
- Melissa’s previous life in professional wrestling, and the benefits from that
- Stress as a tool to leverage (and why you should say “yes to it)
- The 3 categories of stress
- Stress and the various hormones connected to it
- How stress and longevity are connected (epigenetics is discussed here)
- How stress and your mindset are connected
- Opportunities and methods to improve how you handle stress
- Stress and recovery (and some beneficial nutrients)
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Longevity Life Hub: http://www.longevitylifehub.com/
- Code of Longevity book: http://codesoflongevity.com/
- Dr. Melissa’s personal website: https://docmelissa.com/
- Email me
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Book a private consultation