Welcome to episode 116 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have author, personal branding expert, and high-performing entrepreneur, Chris Hines (aka Coach Chris) stopping by for a fascinating discussion on building a personal brand, mastery, and how fatherhood has made him a better entrepreneur and human being. Lastly, Chris is the host of The Personal Branding Playbook.
Watch today’s episode:
Listen to today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Chris’s origin story
- Lessons from growing up in Watts that helped mold him into who he is today
- A brief talk on basketball
- Why you can’t afford to overlook people skills in both life and business
- How dealing and learning to communicate with gang members helped Chris in the software and business world
- Why Chris stuck with podcast even when it wasn’t popular (lessons in health here)
- A discussion on mastery and why Chris believes it takes only 5 years now for mastery
- How to go about building a SaaS company even if you don’t know how to code
- How Castocity (one of his SaaS companies) is going to benefit podcasters
- How Chris balances fatherhood with business and fitness
- What kids have taught Chris about business and life
- What’s at the core of a personal brand and the 1 question you should ask yourself?
- How to transform your personal brand in a year
- Building a podcast network (this can apply to building a team in your business)
- And much more
Connect With Chris:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecoachchris_
- The Personal Branding Playbook Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-personal-branding-playbook/id1288889906