Welcome to episode 80 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Rachel Marshall (Chief Financial Educator & Co-Founder) and Bruce Wehner (Chief Cash Flow Strategist & Lead Advisor) of the Money Advantage Team stopping by for a fascinating discussion on wealth building. This isn’t just any run-of-the-mill wealth-building episode. Rachel and Bruce discuss building financial freedom by leveraging privatized banking and various cash flow strategies.
Lastly, you’re probably thinking: Life Insurance…really? Trust me; this isn’t the type of life insurance that you’re thinking of. Even better, all of this benefits your life, health, and business. This episode was just the tip of the iceberg on the many possibilities that you can use here, so you’ll definitely want to check out their website and podcast after listening to this episode.
Listen to today’s episode:
Watch today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s & Bruce’s origin story
- Habits of the wealthy
- What’s privatized banking (and how it can help your health and business)
- Why the standard way of thinking applied to wealth building isn’t likely to bring you the results you desire
- Why solely focusing on income isn’t enough (hello Parkinson’s Law)
- What is Whole Life Insurance (and what are some of its unique benefits)
- Leveraging your insurance to help your business or investments
- How to go about getting started with Whole Life Insurance and building from there
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Website: https://themoneyadvantage.com/
- Free Guide —Privatized Banking Strategies
- Privatized Banking Secrets Course: https://privatizedbankingsecrets.com/course
- Listen to The Money Advantage podcast: https://themoneyadvantage.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
- If you directly want to talk with someone, book an introductory call with their team today: https://themoneyadvantage.com/calendar/
- Book an introductory health optimization strategy call
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn