Welcome to episode 125 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have GreenPal CEO and co-founder, Bryan Clayton stopping for a fascinating discussion on the process he took to grow two highly successful businesses with no debt and outside investors. GreenPal is an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals. GreenPal has been called the “Uber for lawn care” by Entrepreneur magazine and has over 200,000 active users completing thousands of transactions per day.
Watch today’s episode:
Listen to today’s episode:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Youtube.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Bryan’s origin story
- The beauty of entrepreneurship
- Growing his first business and the process of having it acquired
- Operating and growing two 8 figure businesses
- Green Pal’s origin story
- What to consider if you’re looking for venture capital (and why bootstrapping may be a better option)
- The real truth about the “overnight success” stories
- The biggest mental differences between tech and non-tech businesses
- Why starting a business is the greatest way to humble yourself
- The real truth about starting a business and the psychological toll it can have
- Common mistakes Bryan’s noticed with newer entrepreneurs
- Why you shouldn’t pivot so quickly in your business
- How Bryan manages his well being
- The similarities between marathon training and building a business
- And much more