Welcome to episode 75 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Avrum Elmakis, serial entrepreneur, Co-Founder, and CEO of CLMBR stopping by for a fascinating discussion on innovating the connected fitness category along with navigating business during a pandemic. CLMBR is a connected vertical climbing machine that offers a unique combination of high-intensity cardio, resistance strength training, and connected technology. CLMBR has already landed big-time investors such as Jay-Z, Pitbull, and Novak Djokovic.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Avrum’s origin story
- Key lessons and insights from Avrum’s first jobs
- What Avrum looks for when it comes to investing in businesses
- Key ingredients to starting a successful business
- The origins and motivations for CLMBR
- How to introduce a service or product that isn’t common to the market
- How Avrum got Jay-Z and many other entertainers and influencers on board with CLMBR
- How Avrum built a successful business during the financial recession (and is using those tools to build one during the current pandemic)
- How to navigate (and grow) your business during a pandemic
- Advice on how to stay mentally and emotionally locked-in during today’s times
- How Avrum approaches his health and well being
- And much more