Welcome to episode 74 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Mike Morini, CEO of Workforce Software, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on leading and growing your company during this unique era of uncertainty, the state of the world, wellness, plus a brief discussion about playing professional football, and much more.
Mike is a 30-year software veteran experienced in growing and scaling enterprise software companies. He has helped shape and guide multiple fast-growth companies in the cloud arena with an extensive background building out global cloud-based platforms. Before joining WorkForce Software, Mike was previously in CEO and COO positions at SAP, Aria Systems, OutlookSoft, InterWorld, and Verbind.
Listen to the episode here:
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Mike’s brief stint with professional football
- Mike’s upbringing
- Mike’s early days in business and lessons learned from that
- The mindset around taking risks
- The parallels between athletics and being an executive
- The keys to WorkForce Software’s growth during Mike’s time
- How to pivot your company strategy on the fly (massively important during these current times)
- Key traits that are needed for business success in 2021 and beyond
- An underutilized skill that most CEO’s don’t have
- Keeping excellent communication when you’re forced to work remotely
- How Mike maintains his personal well being and sanity
- And much more