Welcome to episode 52 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Dr. LaReesa Ferdinand, a board-certified OB/GYN, women’s hormonal health expert, and the Chief Executive Wellness Coach/Consultant of The Estrogen Doctor Company, LLC stopping by for a discussion on creating the future female.
To help accomplish this mission of creating woman 2.0, Dr. LaReesa applies antiaging protocols that are at the forefront of medicine, metabolic and nutritional medicine, and epigenetics amongst many other modalities. Safe to say, she isn’t your average doctor. Be prepared to get some jewels dropped on you. Here’s a more formal introduction to Dr. LaReesa:
Dr. LaReesa Ferdinand is a board-certified OB/GYN, women’s hormonal health expert, and the Chief Executive Wellness Coach/Consultant of The Estrogen Doctor Company, LLC. She believes every woman deserves to live a healthy, beautiful life and age gracefully doing so. Her advanced antiaging training, which includes hormone replacement protocols, metabolic and nutritional medicine, and epigenetics, helps women improve hormone balance to live more productive, powerful, and performance-driven lives through perimenopause and beyond. Her results-driven solutions are highly sought after in her business and speaking engagements.
Dr. LaReesa graduated summa cum laude from Xavier University of Louisiana; received her doctorate at LSU Health Sciences Center, and completed her Internship/Residency training at the University of Florida Health Sciences Center-Shands Jacksonville. She has completed an Emerging Infectious Disease Laboratory Fellowship at the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention of Atlanta, Georgia, and is a former associate professor and site director affiliated with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCFCOM). She was named one of the top OB/GYN Physicians of 2020 in the Orlando Family Magazine. In 2016, she was selected as the Most Outstanding OB/GYN Clerkship Physician Teacher awarded by UCFCOM.
She lives near Orlando, Florida. She is married with one child and enjoys relaxing with family, reading, traveling, and mentoring young women.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Dr. LaReesa’s background and impetus for getting into medicine
- Why it’s time to look beyond traditional medicine
- What is Precision Medicine (and why is it useful)
- Discussing female 1.0 vs. female 2.0
- How to start the journey toward becoming female 2.0
- Dr. LaReesa’s wake up call with health optimization
- Some of the more common, but not as mentioned issues around women’s health
- The typical cycle of life and health for women as they age (and what to do about it)
- Why is estrogen so important (hint: it’s more than you think)
- Epigenetics and conception
- The 4 building blocks to women’s health (aka “The 4 D’s”)
- The diet that Dr. LaReesa’s a big fan of
- A way to help make big decisions in life
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Schedule a call with Dr. LaReesa if you’re a busy working woman looking to help improve your hormone balance and lighten the load through perimenopause and beyond: https://calendly.com/drlareesa/discovery-call
- Dr. LaReesa’s website: www.drlareesa.com
- Dr. LaReesa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheEstrogenDoctor/
- Dr. LaReesa’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlareesa/
- Dr. LaReesa’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/LaReesaFerdinandMD/
- Email me
- Join our free health optimization newsletter to start becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically superior to the normal human being afl.social/join
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Track your sleep, activity, heart rate, HRV, and more with a WHOOP device and get the first month free