Welcome to episode 58 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
We have Lauren Pufpaf, Co-founder & COO of Feed.Fm, stopping by for a fascinating discussion on how music and fitness are intimately connected along with life as an entrepreneur and DJ. Everywhere you turn, music is there, molding our emotions for the moment. Lauren is a house music DJ with over 20 years of experience, appearing in cities all over the world.
She meshes a passion for music (and a vinyl collection) with 15 years of proven success building emerging startups into lasting brands. Before co-founding Feed.fm, Lauren held executive leadership positions at companies including Styleseat, Blurb, Current.TV, and LiquidSpace.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Lauren’s life as a DJ and what initially got her interested in it
- Lauren’s background and the surprising lessons from being in the marching band
- Feed.Fm’s origin story
- The evolution and process for finding your sweet spot in the market
- About maintaining your mental health and sanity while building your company
- The benefits of having co-founders
- How music impacts your fitness
- How Feed.Fm measures the effectiveness of music
- Lauren’s biggest challenge at the moment (and I’m sure you can relate)
- A framework for making decisions and knowing if something is a good opportunity
- How to go about building a team
- The unique challenges of being a female entrepreneur
- The vision for Feed.Fm in the coming future
- Lessons and insights gained during the lockdown
- About juggling motherhood and personal well being on top of being an entrepreneur
- A discussion on music and Marvin Gaye (you know this put a smile on my face)
- And much more
Resources featured in this episode:
- Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenpufpaf/
- Lauren’s Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/laurenli01/
- Feed.fm website: https://feed.fm/
- (Blog article) Helping the Heart Find its Rhythm: https://blog.feed.fm/helping-the-heart-find-its-rhythm
- (Blog article) How Music can help with Dementia: https://blog.feed.fm/how-music-can-help-with-dementia
- If you’re ready to create a flourishing and thriving life and human system, set up your initial consultation by clicking on this link here.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Track your sleep, activity, heart rate, HRV, and more with a WHOOP device and get the first month free