Welcome to episode 14 of Optimal Health For Busy Entrepreneurs.
If you're anything like me, you've most likely been feeling a little heavy lately with everything going on.
Add up recent current events with the everyday stressors of managing a business, leading others, investing in those important relationships, and staying on top of your health—it's easy to see how your plate can become overwhelmed.
Everything is a stressor. But some stressors are more impactful on entrepreneurs and leaders.
And that's the point of today's episode. Today, I'm going to share four of the most common types of stressors that entrepreneurs and leaders will encounter.
As always, I'm also sharing practical tools and habits to counter each of the stressors to turn it into an advantage of yours.
Listen to the episode here:
- Never miss an episode by subscribing over at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- Why stress is actually a good thing (in the right dosages)
- The 4 types of chronic stress that drains entrepreneurs energy and performance
- The critical link between stress, emotions, heart function, and cognitive performance
- And critical flaw that most people view stress in that affects your everyday work performance and body
Resources featured in this episode:
- Email me
- Interested in enrolling in one of my programs and unlocking your unique blueprint—go here more information
- My book: Body Architect