- What if I mess up with asking her out and it sounds weak, wimpy, and awkward
- What if she says no—damn this can get awkward…real fast
- What if she says no because I’m not good enough, smart enough, handsome enough, or any other ‘enough’ you want to add
- What if she says yes out of guilt or even worse…out of pity
- What if she says yes because she’s lonely and I’m just the rebound guy from her last breakup or a temporary replacement until her main attraction comes back around
What should I do?
- Asking your boss for a raise
- Starting an exercise regimen when you don’t know what you’re doing
- Sharing your art with the world
- Breaking up with a lover who isn’t serving your best interest
- Finding new friends in a new city
The case doesn’t matter, being vulnerable scares the heebie-jeebies (shout-out to Boy Meets World) out of us.
The 10/10/10 rule to make better decisions
- How will you feel about it (the decision) 10 minutes from now?
- How about 10 months from now?
- How about 10 years from now?